The success of the Association is due to the involvement of our associate members. The VLTA’s associate members provide numerous products and services specifically designed for land title professionals and their firms. Through their annual dues, involvement in educational programs, conventions, and sponsorships, associate members are an invaluable part of the Association.
Building Strong Relationships
Associate members enjoy numerous opportunities throughout the year to network and showcase their products and services to Virginia land title decision-makers. Please contact us to find out how you can take advantage of the additional value and benefits available to VLTA associate members. These benefits more than cover the cost of your annual dues.
Associate Membership BenefitsWe encourage you to maximize the value of your VLTA associate membership by taking advantage of the many benefits available:
- Opportunity to meet face-to-face with Virginia’s land title professionals
- Full access to VLTA Connect, the online community for VLTA members only
- Customized Associate Member Directory listing on VLTA Connect to showcase your company
- Receive regular communications on important industry news
- Receive a free listing in VLTA’s online directory
- Company listing on the VLTA website with a direct link to your company’s website
- Receive notifications of the VLTA-sponsored educational programs. Attend free of charge and interact with the land title professionals who are most likely to use your products or services
- Free and priority publication of timely informational or educational articles authored by your experts
- Complimentary subscription to the VLTA’s quarterly publication, Examiner Magazine
- Priority opportunity to be a presenter at education and training sessions available to land title professionals
- Substantial discounts on registration for attending and exhibiting at VLTA Annual Convention
Membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal Income Tax purposes, but may be partially deductible as a business expense. In accordance with IRC Sec 6033, VLTA estimates that 20% of your dues are not deductible because of VLTA’s lobbying activities on behalf of its members.