Ronald Donn Scholarship
- April 30, 2014: Deadline for applications to be postmarked/emailed/faxed.
- 2014 VLTA Annual Convention, Dulles, VA
- Click here to download the 2014 Ronald Donn Application
In honor of our past president, Ronald Donn (President 2006-2007), the Virginia Land Title Association Board of Directors has established a scholarship program for licensed title insurance agents who have a desire to increase their basic knowledge of the title industry. The scholarship covers full convention registration. Lodging accommodations are not included.
Without identifying yourself or your company, on one 8½ x 11 sheet, submit a concise response to each of these four areas: (1) cite involvement in VLTA activities; (2) state reason for applying for this scholarship; (3) explain emphasis placed education/career track for title industry; and (4) discuss expected benefits of attending the Annual Convention. Begin your response by re-stating each area. The maximum number of points allowable for each area is 5 points, for a total of 20 possible points.
Applicants must be:
- Licensed Title Agent
- Member in good standing of Virginia Land Title Association
- Agree to attend all educational sessions offered.
- Agree to provide an article for the Examiner after attending convention.
Click here to learn about past Ronald Donn Scholarship winners.