In This Issue...
- Distinguished Service Award
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Title Examiner
- Preserving Civil War Battlefields in Virginia
- Tax Reform Drafts and Budget Proposal
- The future of title marketing
- Educating Next Generation of Workers
- Membership Resources
- and MORE!
- Examiner Archives
The VLTA EXAMINER is the only official publication of the Virginia Land Title Association, offering numerous industry related articles of interest, in addition to providing information about products and services for land title professionals.
The VLTA EXAMINER is the publication that reaches and influences people in the title industry. Its’ recipients are title agency owners, staff, underwriters, abstractors/examiners, and other land title professionals who establish strategy, direct operations, and make purchasing decisions on behalf of their companies.
The VLTA EXAMINER is a magazine that your company should consider when fulfilling your company’s marketing goals!
- Promote your products and services to your target market...land title professionals.
- Learn about the industry that is your target audience.
- Gain maximum exposure to the Association members that use and need your products and services.
- Direct traffic to your company’s Web site.
The VLTA EXAMINER is the most effective way to reach and influence the land title professionals of Virginia.