Title Action Network (TAN)
In the current political climate it is critical that regulators, legislators and Members of Congress hear directly from their constituents on important issues. Writing to your legislators and regulators is easy and makes an enormous difference in the advocacy efforts of ALTA and state land title associations.
- The Title Action Network (Network) is an energized movement of title insurance industry professionals promoting the industry’s value and protecting homeownership rights.
- From city halls and state houses, to Washington, D.C., elected officials make decisions that impact our industry, our customers and consumers.
- That’s why it’s vital for the title insurance industry to speak with one voice about the role we play in the real estate process.
- It’s easy to become a member and you don’t have to be an ALTA member to enroll.
- Join today, take action and invest in the industry’s future.
Protect Your Industry’s Future! If you have not joined the Network, click here to learn more and join.